Even for the dolls for whom I don't intend to buy full furniture sets, I buy a single chair of theirs (only $17 with the code including shipping!) and their nightstand. Between those two items, I have some surfaces to put accessories, and I have them set up in my bookcase in approx. 1'x2' area like a little house. I rotate accessories around. You can see what I mean in the "My American Girls" album.

Eventually Felicity and Addy will have a 2'x5' doll cabinet, each with a shelf, and Kirsten and Josefina will have a 2'x4' space. Kit and Sam will never have lots of furniture so they'll just share the tops of the cabinets we'll be making. But in the meantime, this works great. I really can't wait for the cabinets, though! Come on, house, SELL! LOL- I'm nuts- wanting my house to sell so I can display my dolls better! [img]eek.gif[/img]